Office Policies And Information
Our providers are PPO/credentialed providers for many health insurance companies/networks to include all BC/BS, Tricare, Value Options, TCC, PAI, Cigna.
However, we are currently NOT accepting any new patients with the Insurances listed below;
* Humana’s Medicare replacement plan
* United Health Care/United Behavioral Health
**We cannot accept any
patient as self-pay if they have one of these ins.**
* Please contact your insurance company PRIOR to initial visit to verify our providers (Dr. James E. Jenkins, Iris Elliott LPC or Mary Ellenor Mahon) are in-network providers for your insurance plan. It is possible for us to be providers for an insurance company but not be an in-net provider a patients plan under that insurance company.
* You also need to obtain a prior-authorization for the visit if an authorization is required to see the MD or therapist.
* Always notify front office personnel if you have any changes with insurance, address or phone#.
* Copays are due at the time of service. A fee of $5 will be added if the copay is not paid at the
time of service.
* For any account that receives multiple statements with no account activity or no payment plan established a “Billing Fee” will be added. Statements are a cost to the practice and this fee can be avoided by setting up a payment plan with us.
* All Tricare patients will require a referral from Primary Care Physician. If you have Tricare Standard insurance, contact Tricare for the initial prior-authorization for services. Ensure to bring the information to your initial appointment.
*Be aware if any deductible is required by your insurance company it is the patients responsibility at the time of service
We respectfully reserves the right to bill for any of the following;
* Missed Appointments- No Show/No Call or Late Cancellations
* Walk-In Services
* Late Copay- Copays are due at the time of service or a $5 fee will be added
* Prescriptions without visit- For any reason a script is called in or written but patient could not see MD a $10 processing fee is required from patient.
* Multiple Billing fee- If multiple statements are sent with no account payment activity a billing fee may be applied.
* A payment plan is available for patients whose balance cannot be paid in full. A monthly payment using credit/debit card info can be kept in chart and a designated amount can be submitted via our electronic debit machine on the date you have set up on the authorization form.